The Perfect Circle Cupcakery was established in Dec. 2008 with the intent of providing our customers comfort and pleasure by offering simple and wholesome, fresh baked cupcakes, in a cozy small town neighborhood in the center of Historic Old Towne Orange.
Cupcakes are reminiscent of warm childhood memories, birthdays, celebrations, or just a good old-fashioned surprise made by mom waiting for you at home.
Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, you just can't resist one of life's guiltless little pleasures. A treat so inviting, rewarding, and altogether charming is simply... Perfect.
Take a step back in time, come see us at the Cupcakery where life is Sweet.
If you want to inquire about joining The Perfect Circle in the future, please send your resume to us at email@example.com
Alyssa and Joe
Orange residents since 1975
1. The owners favorite... Vanilla!
2. Husbands favorite... Buttercup!
3. Head Bakers favorite... Banana!
4. The Sweet Joe cupcake is named after ...Dad.
5. Majority of our regulars are male.
6. Most commonly asked question..."What is the paint color on your walls?"
Answer: Color matched to a Tiffany & Co. box from N.Y.C.
7. Our building was built in the 1920's.
8. There are 13,532 hand laid tiles on our shop floor.
9. Camp Cupcake is not only for kids ...we're just saying ;)
10. Every proposal that's been made with our Cupcakes has been... a mouthful of...Yes!
FYI There are more men getting out of trouble with the I'm Sorry cupcake than we can count!
At The Perfect Circle we see the value of giving. We are dedicated to giving back to charitable causes.
Throughout the year, we proudly partner with local and nation wide non-profit organizations such as, Project Hope, Susan G. Komen Foundation, the Orange Public Library and others.